mercoledì 18 settembre 2013

PATHS

Sono felice di presentare una nuova serie di dipinti.
Si chiama PATHS, ed è stata ispirata dal 
Nobile Ottuplice Sentiero indicato dal Buddha. 
La mia arte è per me una forma di meditazione, 
e questi acquerelli scaturiscono dalla riflessione 
sulla Via buddista all'illuminazione.

I'm glad to present a new series of paintings.  
It is called PATHS, and it has been inspired by 
Buddha's Noble Eightfold Path.
My art is to me a form of meditation, 
and these watercolour paitnings are the result
of my meditation on the Way shown by Buddha.  
PATHS. 2013. Acquerello e inchiostro su carta. 23x23 cm. 9,06x9,06 inches. Francesca Lancisi.
PATHS. 2013. Watercolour and ink on paper. 23x23 cm. 
9,06x9,06 inches. Francesca Lancisi.

2 commenti:

E' sempre un piacere ricevere commenti, grazie!
It's always a pleasure to read your comments, thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...