giovedì 9 maggio 2013

EXHIBIT. Photos from Geneva.

Alcune foto dalla mostra di Ginevra,
Snapshots from the Geneva exhibition,
Exhibition in Geneva. With ide&oda.
Bellissimi gli oggetti di design scelti da Réka Fogarasi per l'occasione, 
grazie mille per aver scelto anche me!
Ide&oda ha anche ottime notizie:
un negozio nuovo dove trovare tutte queste cose
e anche i miei acquerelli.
Se siete in zona, non perdete l'inaugurazione giovedì prossimo, 16 maggio!

I love the beautifully designed objects Réka Fogarasi chose for the occasion, 
and I thank her so much for including me!
Ide&oda has also some good news: 
a brand new shop where you will find all these lovely things
and my watercolour paintings.
Don't miss the vernissage next thursday, 16 may!

ide&oda shop. 1245 Collonge-Bellerive, Geneva, Swiss.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

E' sempre un piacere ricevere commenti, grazie!
It's always a pleasure to read your comments, thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...